Dr. Balwinder Badhan, ND, DO(MP), C(Ped), RTP
Dr. Balwinder Badhan is a Board-certified Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine in Canada and a Manual Osteopath in Edmonton, Canada. His passion is to integrate his extensive knowledge of Naturopathic Medicine and Osteopathy together to help his patients.
Dr. Badhan is also a certified Pedorthist C(Ped) in Foot care and with additional training and experience as Registered Trigenics Practitioner (RTP) treating chronic frozen shoulder (RTP) in Canada .
Dr. Badhan`s mission is to see his patients completely healthy and free of any illnesses by providing Naturopathic/Osteopathic care.
Dr. Badhan is a Medically trained and Naturally focused Naturopathic Doctor, therefore his aim is to treat his patients (as whole, not just the symptoms) naturally by removing the root cause of the illness avoiding drugs or surgery and hence their side effects.
Balwinder Badhan Certifications:
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine.
- IV therapy Certified Naturopathic Doctor.
- Mistletoe Injection Certification.
- Osteopathic Manual Practitioner.
- Certified Pedorthist.
- Registered Trigenics Practitioner.
- Certified in Fundamentals of Patient Care and Safety, Bow Valley College Calgary.
- Clear Communication for Health Care Professionals, Alberta Children Hospital.
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine ND, Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine,Toronto Ontario.
- Registered as ND with College of Naturopathic Doctors of Alberta, Calgary, AB.
- IV certified Naturopathic Doctor to treat Cancers, Skin and many different conditions.
- Certified in Mistletoe therapy to treat Cancer patients.
- Current Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) and First Aid (HCP) certifications.
- Registered Trigenics Practitioner for treating Frozen shoulder musculoskeletal issues.
- Certified in Osteopathic Manual Practice DO(MP), to treat pain and musculoskeletal conditions.
- Diploma of Canadian Manual Osteopathic Educational Board.
- Certified Pedorthist C(Ped) for foot Care.
- Fundamentals of Patient Care and Safety, Bow Valley College, Alberta. Canada.
- Clear Communication for Health Care Professionals, Alberta Children Hospital Canada.
- Member of Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors (CAND)
- Member of Alberta Association of Naturopathic Doctors (AAND)
- Membership as Manual Osteopath DO(MP) with National Manual Osteopathic Society (NMOS) Alberta
Direct Billing Available
Direct Billing is available to most Insurance Companies for Naturopathic Services (Some extended medical plans covered under Manual Osteopathy as well). We direct bill the following extended medical insurers:
- Alberta Blue Cross
- Blue Cross
- Chamber of Commerce
- Equitable Life
- First Canadian
- Great West Life
- Green Shield
- Industrial Alliance
- Johnson Insurance
- Johnston Group
- Manitoba Blue Cross
- Maximum Benefit
- NexGen Rx
- SSQ Financial
- The Co-Operators